This Page

has been moved to new address

Dating Application for Fathers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Reveries and Soliloquies: Dating Application for Fathers

Reveries and Soliloquies

Monday, February 19, 2007

Dating Application for Fathers




My mum sent this to me a while ago and I found it hysterical. My father has his on file.

Dating Application
You have seen them... the "young men," "love of my life"...your daughters bring home? Well, now it's time to cover yourselves and protect your daughters' well being.
Have fun with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Application to Date My Daughter
Note: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage and medical report from your doctor.
Name:________________________Nickname/Alias:__________
Date Of Birth:____/____/____Height:______Weight:______I.Q.:______ G.P.A.:________Soc. Sec.#______-___-_______
Driver's License#____________________
Boy Scout Rank:_____________
Good Standing: Yes_____No_____
Home Address:__________________________________
City/State/Zip_________________________________
Home Phone#: (___)___________Cell Phone#:_______________Pager#:__________
Do you own a Van?____b. Truck with oversized tires?____c. Car with a trunk full of speakers?_____
Do you have any of the following:a. earring_____b. nose ring______c. belly button ring_____ or piercings on any other body parts_____Explain:_____________________________________________

In 30 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you?______________________________________________________________________________________________________In 30 words or less, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you?______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Church you attend_____________________How often______________________
Best time to interview your pastor?_______________________

Fill in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers will be confidential.

a. If I were beaten, the last bone I want to be broken is:____________________________________________________

b. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me is:___________________________________________________

c. Now answer the question you filled in on B (above):______________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: If you have answered any of the previous questions dishonestly (and I will find out), discontinue application. It is advised that you leave the premises quickly keeping your head low and running in serpentine fashion.
I swear that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge under penalty of death, dismemberment, electrocution and/or hot pokers._______________________________________Signature (This means sign your name)
Thank you for your interest. Please allow 4-6 YEARS for processing. If your application is approved, you will be contacted in writing. Please do not call or write, this could cause you unexpected injury.
If your application is rejected, you will be notified by two men wearing white ties and answering to the names GUIDO and LOUIE.

4 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2007 at 11:53 p.m. , Blogger Peter Thurley said...

    I was presented with this document two weeks ago when I was over at my girlfriends parents place. It was quite humourous; I answered the questions orally in front of her whole family and we had a good laugh together.

     
  • At February 25, 2007 at 12:02 a.m. , Blogger Lydia said...

    Thanks so much for your comment Peter! I think that is hilarious that you answered them orally :) I'm sure you all had a good laugh. I wasn't sure if this was still in circulation but I think all fathers should have a copy, if not just to laugh or threaten their daughters :p My dad is just itching to use his.

     
  • At March 5, 2007 at 3:58 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are so blessed to have such a caring father. Can I borrow him for a minimal fee?

     
  • At March 5, 2007 at 11:10 p.m. , Blogger Lydia said...

    That depends. How much are we talking? lol. Just kidding. I may be able to talk him into tutoring sessions.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home