This Page

has been moved to new address

Women of Faith Over The Top

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Reveries and Soliloquies: Women of Faith Over The Top

Reveries and Soliloquies

Friday, October 28, 2011

Women of Faith Over The Top



First posted here: The Overweight Bookshelf

This evening I am coming to you from a marble hotel lobby that is blaring obnoxious music while I sit in a leather arm chair beside an unlit fireplace...and I couldn't be more content. The weekend I have been looking forward to since June has finally arrived. Tomorrow morning the Women of Faith conference makes their stop in Seattle to inspire, encourage, entertain, and teach. I packed a brand new notebook just waiting to be filled with knowledge and a pen full of ink that will be furiously scratching across the pages.




I am entering a new and unforeseen season in my life and everything since June has been pushing me towards this moment. Looking back I am in awe of how perfectly God aligned everything to make this weekend possible (and necessary!). I promised God and myself that I would listen with my heart and receive the great words that will be brought forth. I can't wait to share with you all the experience of this weekend. 


**Disclosure: Event tickets provided by Women of Faith via Book Sneeze**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home